Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ugh, some Navy Wives....

Well, sometimes life gets a little too close over here on Stepford Lane, when I have PMS. One of my poor neighbors got on my nerves yesterday when she announced that Jose is not a "real" IA because he is just on a ship like everybody else. Well in my book, he is an IA if he came here for shore duty and got sent somewhere, via a ship, to locations all over the poorest part of South America, from May to December with a small break in between on two weeks, working long days and wearing bug spray all over to prevent dengue fever, eating MRE's. Don't read this post honey. I'm so proud of you.
I think I'll take my cross stitch and go in the house a bit....well...now... I guess if Chris is going to make iced lattes I'll come back and hang out.....
Addendum: 8 hours later. She and I got over it. She makes awesome yakitori anyway, and homemade key lime pie. You just have to be friends with someone like that. I more than anyone, can understand running of at the mouth and accidentally offending someone.

No comments: