Thursday, May 1, 2008

Starbucks

Thankfully Starbucks has taken over the planet and we can enjoy our overpriced coffee drinks here across the globe. Starbucks has helped me more than I can say, to cope with our move here and the deployment. That is where we have our book club every month so noone has to clean their house and make snacks, that is where we meet when we have to bring the kids and let them run around the place while we chat. Here is one frappucino I won't be getting: yep, coffee jelly, just like it sounds. I have eaten many a dessert here that looks like a hot fudge sundae and there is the coffee jelly that looks like chocolate, surrounded by sugary red beans and topped with a scoop of ice cream. I imagine this would taste just like that. Mom, I only wish I could ship you one of these! :)

No comments: