Saturday, April 5, 2008

Out of the Mouth of Husbands

Bless his heart, my precious husband! I love him dearly, but there are times when I wonder if he is living on the same planet as me. I am sure there are times everyone feels that way about their spouse, but Jose is a special kind of dreamer! Here are my favorite quotes:

"Well, I don't know, honey, I don't really think we need a whole moving truck to move...when I moved out of my parents house into the dorm, I just took a couple of loads in the car and it was fine."

"Well, honey, I don't know...I guess I haven't cleaned the refigerator before...I mean, I don't know, I just figured it just naturally cleans itself out over time..."

"Honey, what are you getting so stressed out about?"

I am sure there will many more special quotes from him over time. These are just my most recent favorites. :)

No comments: