Thursday, April 24, 2008

brush your teeth already

For the life of me, i don't understand why my kids are so against brushing their teeth. You would think that at 10 and 12, this would be something automatic they would just do every morning and every night before bed, without me reminding them four hundred times, then physically looking at their teeth right before bed. Possibly this is a ritual they have come to depend on, in order to feel their evening is complete. Maybe my nagging and yelling is, to the Gomez boys, what quiet music and a lavender bubble bath is to the rest of us. Nate had an orthodontist appointment which confirmed that his teeth are settling in just great after having braces for six months. They both have a checkup later this spring. I will be posting this picture in the bathroom, for inspiration.

No comments: