Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mom, I can see!

Ok, now the little fellow has glasses. He lost that $50 bet with Dad (if he doesn't need glasses by 6th grade, he wins $50 from Daddy, if he needs them, well, that's ok...he gets a new pair of glasses). One of my Japanese pals translated for us at the store so he could complete an eye test, then they had the glasses ready by the next day!

Mom, I can see!

Wow, Mom, I can see that sign...

Hey, Mom, I can't believe all the things I can see now...

Uhhh, Mom, my head hurts a little...

I like the frames he picked out. I'm not to sure about the shaggy looking hair he has going on, but I did promise him that he could grow it out if he did his best in school last year. So there it is. My little individual. It has grown on me a bit, but I am always brushing the bangs out of his eyes.

2 comments:

cricketspaw said...

Naters, you are a handsome fellow!

Anonymous said...

Quite handsome!! I say Nate, cute as a bug! Leroy thought he really looks older. He is definitely forming his own character! We love you Nate!!!
The VanGrootheestssss