Wednesday, December 17, 2008

So Fricken' Cute!


Oh, I have fallen in love with this new crafty blog and have just stolen this pic from www.luckybeans.typepad.com I would have asked permission, but you know...that's not how I roll...Anyway, its her pic.
There are some cool things here. First, she and her children cut out the welcome letters and put them on their front door. Can I say, what a great door? The letters are made from the self-adhesive shelf paper, like they have at the NEX. Now, wouldn't that make a cute entry sign on a government house little metal door like ours? I thought so. Now for making the letters look good...another thing to think on...
Ok, then there is the little elf hat made form felt. A person can see how it could be cut out and easily sewn. I don't think my 13 year old or 10 year old would be caught wearing it.
Then the ole 1977 book, the Great Thumbprint Drawing Book. That was in my heyday. I mean, my peak years! I am thinking this would be a great idea for the English class.
Anywhoo, that is the pilfering and commentary for today.

No comments: