Monday, February 23, 2009

Orders...Uh, waiter..waiter...waiter!!!

Ahhh, this week Jose will get his next orders.

Like a man, he had emailed the detailer asking what his situation was going to be this summer, when orders coming out. After I had wondered about it for a month or two.

What I want to know is, when are we going to move???

Anyway, like a man, he waited a week and then emailed that they would be out sometime this week. Argh,
So, sometime this summer we will go to San Diego, but I'm not sure when.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, Jose is supposed to tell the detailer what would work best for your family.

cricketspaw said...

Oh! He doesn't know things like that! That's a different perspective - we were kind of having the mindset that we don't really have a say in things at all. I mean, I guess we are newbies in the Navy. Thanks!