Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Summer on the Base


Well, we got back from Minnesota and are setting into a routine with a few weeks of Jose being home. Since he is still working, I hardly notice him being home except finding his socks around the house and noticing large quantities of food missing out of the fridge, and things not being where I have put them. Seriously, it is wonderful having him back. Soon, not sure exactly when, he will leave on another thing, to South America, and be gone until December. Thank God I have neighbors who understand and are in the same boat.
Here is the giant kiddie pool that Yuri just bought. The kids are loving it!
My kids are starting swimming lessons soon and are dreading that a bit, being nervous and unsure in deep water. I am hoping Nate will be a little fish by the end of the summer.

No comments: