Saturday, November 15, 2008

These good looking people...

Matt had the groom's dinner at Grandma's in Duluth. It was a great location. they had a pizza and pasta bar and a huge salad which was good for us dieters. Downstairs they had an arcade and pool tables for the kids and the eternal adolescent boys that make up my family. The bride and groom were radiant. Here is my little brother Joe and his wife Lyndsay. Who by the way, is beautiful, smart and naturally thin but we love her anyway.

My little sister Jeanne, who is the cutest girl in the family and the only one who can get away with any color hair she wants. And my brother Matt.

Matt and his fiancee Krista, who is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. I mean, just a pure sweet and good person. Stands out as such, seriously. And I don't mean that as an insult. What a cute couple.
Missing here is my sister Heather and my brother Ben. Heather was getting her kids settled down at the hotel suite we shared up in Duluth, and Ben is deer hunting or whatever. The gall! Killing Bambi during Matt's groom's dinner. The gall.


No comments: